Sunday, May 30, 2010

T3Blog94 Sunday!!!!

The weekend goes by too fast. Good thing there are only 2 more weekends left. After then i can sleep all i want. Anyways, today we all went out (my family) and did a lot of stuff. First we went to the mall and me and my brother got hair cuts. After that we roamed the mall, then we went to order my new phone (FINALLY). After that we went to Costco and bought some groceries. When we came back home, i went to the doctor with my mom. She needs to get a shot since she cut her finger on the side of an opened pizza sause can....i know.....it sounds so unlikely. Anyways, the walk in clinic was closed so my dad took her to the emergency place. She's okay, but you can never be too sure. When i finally came home i studied for the french oral. I finished the science chapter 4 review and then half the Unit A review. I just have to finish the math homework, the science lab and the rest of teh unit A review. Then i have to start on that english project. After that everything should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment