Sunday, May 30, 2010

T3Blog91 Field Trip!

Today was the well expected socials kayaking field trip. It was a lot of fun. I didn't realize how wet i'd get, but at least i had a change of clothes this time. Anyways the kayaking trip was awesome, Ben was my partner--thank god. He did all the rowing for me and without him i wouldn't have made it back to the camp area thingy. I did row a bit and i got tired too, but it was okay. Ben and I started playing that country game where you have to say a name of a place and the last letter of that place is the letter that the next country has to start with. Anyways that was a bit time killer when we both got tired. When i came back to school i went to PE and then i went to Debate after school. During debate i got pursuaded into coming to the churchill debate tournament tomorrow. So now i must spend all of my friday debating. It should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment