Monday, May 17, 2010

T3Blog78 Friday!

Let's see....what happened on friday? Well obviously i'm glad the week is over, but now i have one busy weekend ahead of me. On Saturday my friend is coming over and we're working on this pamphlet we have to make for the volunteering at Sunset. Speaking of which, i still have to edit the poster and put it onto my USB. I guess i'll do that tomorrow. Hmmm.....so anyways, today was track finals so i didn't go to school. I don't think you wrote me as an excused absence for that day, but i don't know for sure who it was. My mom got an email that why i'm telling you. Anyways, in track i was surprised to find that i got the best place in long jump. I hadn't even expected to participate in long jump this year. Anyways, i got forth in long jump, and 5th in triple jump, and finally 6th in high jump. I guess it's a descending staircase or something. Anyways, when 2 o'clock came i gave my jersey and left. When i got home i basically did nothing at home. I was way to lazy and tired. My muscles were recovering all weekend long. Too much stretching for them i guess, especially the legs since all i did was jump all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment