Monday, May 17, 2010

T3Blog80 eighty days already?

I can't believe that there's been eighty days to this term already. I don't really care how many more all left, but I really want the work to end. It seems as though the school work as gone up a gear since last term, as all the teachers start to finish the curriculum. Anyways, today Vanessa, Winnie, and Vania came to my house. We all worked on french. We made posters for the fashion show project that happening in a few weeks. I finished my poster and started my script. Everybody loved DJ, he kept walking in on us and Vania (who is supposedly afraid of dog) always jumped to the chance to pet him. I think he liked Vania too. Anyways, after they left i continued the flashcards and i finished my plant diagram. I also went around langara with my cousin. It was good catching up with her. Anyways i much go. Need that sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment