Sunday, May 9, 2010

T3Blog70 Another Long one

So today was Thursday. Yes, today was a very long day even though i didn't go to school. You see I had a dentist appointment in the morning and then I started feeling really bad so my mom let me stay at home. When it came time to go to track i was feeling a lot better and didn't totally die when i came home at 7:30. When i finally did make it home i was glad that eliminations finally ended, now i can worry about finals. What i didn't expect to happen was my sickness, which i thought was only temporary, to get worse. I woke up at 5:30am and found myself throwing up.....not only that but when i woke up again i threw up again. The day ended so well and then that had to happen. At least i got some homework done during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment