Wednesday, May 19, 2010

T3blog82 Tuesday, It's Tuesday!

So today in Socials studies I was bombarded with an immence amount of homework that i had missed last class. I still have to read over all the different stories/articles on native people in Canada and their encounter with people from the New World. Some stories are quite tragic (so i've heard). Anyways, today we started a new map of Canada, and there is still the whole matter of the socials essay. I must finish that as well. After socials, i managed to finish a bit of my rocket, even though the wings wouldn't stick on the body of the rocket. After that was foods. We had a demo. It was pretty boring, but i got to eat some fish! I guess it was worth it. And finally there was PE. Badminton is sooooo boring. I mean i'd rather do the laundry in my house (which would take a while since we've got a lot of it). After school i had volunteering, but before that i finished all my flashcards! After volunteering i finishe the chapter 3 review and now i'm goin to sleep....bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment