Sunday, May 2, 2010

T3Blog65 Not As tired as i thought

So after i woke up i started working on the science diagram, but only after spending all the morning reading that darn book. Why i didn't put it down i don't know. I also had no clue as to why i was even reading the book in the first place. It was supposed to be something to pass the time the night before. I had already read the book before, there was no need to read it again! Anyways, I finished the diagram, then went to Ben's house top work on english. We didn't actually do much because we go t distracted and we only practiced a bit because Winnie wasn't there. Anyways when i left his house I went to my grandparents house with my family. I brought the book. So i was there reading and finally i finished it......god it was horrible my eyes are still straining from reading in little light in the car ride to their house. At my grandparents house i realize i left my vocabulary sheet for the test tomorrow at Ben's house. He sent me all the vocabulary words, but i was left to fill in the definitions myself. I hope i got all of them. At least this was a good excuse to study before hand. How i still have to study a bit more, but i think i have the vocabulary down.

No comments:

Post a Comment