Monday, May 24, 2010

T3Blog85 Friday....

So friday wasn't too bad. Frankly i juat wanted the school day to end. When i got home after school i faced a whole mound of homework to finish. First i tackled the socials essay which is due on Tuesday. Then i finished the english journal which is due today at midnight. Although Mr.Hauk wanted it to be handed in before midnight, or 11:59. I managed to finish about half of the essay, but it still wasn't as long as i wanted it. I need to make the essay about 3 computer pages long (double spaced of course). After i wrote as much of the essay as i could i finished the english journal. I think i wrote about a hlaf page. So today there's been a lot of writing. And tomorrow there will also probably be a lot of writing. I have all of the science package to finish. I haven't started at all. So much homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment