Monday, May 10, 2010

T3Blog74 Hello Monday

The party was okay. It could have been better, especially the movie choices. I didn't want to watch Avatar is ain't too good. The movie sucked. At least the food was good. I wanted to find Mr. Martin and get him to sign my note, but i didn't see him stop by for the party. I think he was in the back of the classroom, but i didn't see him. Anyways, the movie sucked but i had to live through about 3 hours of boredom anyways. Next period (aft applied skills) was foods. I only missed that foods lab last class, but it was carrot cake and i really wanted some! So sad.....Maybe i'll try and make the cake myself at home. Who knows.....In PE we played badminton. Before we actually started playing though we had to run 3 laps and this is when i realized that i probably wouldn't have made it through the sunrun. When i finished those 3 laps my mouth got soo dry i couldn't feel any saliva and 10Km many times more than 3 laps. I wouldn't have made it anyway. So sad. PE was still fun though, we only played badminton so i got it easy going after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment