Wednesday, May 19, 2010

T3Blog83 Wednesday....

So today .....in science, i handed in that science package. There was a quiz today and two diagrams due next class. Why does this have to happen? Everything is due on Friday. 2 science diagrams, math homework, french skit script, and two english written journals. Fun stuff. In english we started a new book, "I am the cheese" by robert cormier. I've already read the book, it's pretty boring, but i guess i'll have to read it again. I really don't like reading books twice, it's so repetitive. Anyways, after reading a bit of the book in english, there was lunch. I had spaghetti. It was pretty good.....since my mom made it. Anyways, after lunch was french. I managed to finish my french skit script and now i just have to check it over and ask the teacher to edit it. I hope it isn't written too badly. Then in math i didn't finish my homework, but i still managed to get a bonus point for explaining one question. I will finished my homework this time. Probably tomorrow though. Today i worked on english (one of the journal projects) and one science diagram. Now i must sleep. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment