Sunday, May 30, 2010

T3Blog89 So many things....

Hello! The day was so long today. In socials i handed in my essay and almost finished my socials map. In applied skills i sort of decorated my rocket, it's polka-dotted. It looks.....bad. The glue doesn't look nice on see through paper. Anyways i might fix that later, but probably not. By the way, I hope you know that i already donated my hats to that orphanage. I don't know if they got it yet, they haven't emailed me back. I can't wait till we watch the Shining. It's going to be awesome. I'll love coming to applied skills again. Anyways, during foods i had a dentist appointment. I forgot to tell Ms. McConnan I guess i'll have to tell her next class. Then when i came back (right before last block) i went to PE. We played more Badminton and I realized how bad i am at it. I am seriously no match against all the other people in my class. Anyways after school i went to Sunset, to volunteer. When i came back i worked on science, all the CYU's (except for 2). It was torture. I got to go know. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment