Wednesday, May 5, 2010

T3Blog69 Long......

Day...... It was so long. I've been awake since 6:30am and now it's about 11pm. More than 12 hours. The collaborative day didn't make such a difference because i spent some time working on science. I'm more expectant of tomorrow than anything because it's going to be really long. I have track eliminations after school and i know i'll probably have to stay until 7. Maybe later. Today wasn't any better though. After school i had track and field. Triple Jump! Ended around 6 and then i went home for 15 minutes then was off to Winnie's house to work on english project. When i got home i ate dinner, watched TV (more like slept until the shows ended) and now i'm writing this blog. So today has been a long day, and the fact that it was a day two made it even harder. On top of all that BUSKER FEST. Busker Fest today turned out much better by the way. The noise problem wasn't as bad when we moved the position of our performances on the second floor. We actually got quite a few donations becuase people could hear us and were near their locker. Anyways, today I did a lot of stuff. I have math homework, i'll probably finish it tomorrow before my last event for track. I also have a lot to do for my science package. I only finished up to 2.2 for the sections, i have 4 more to go and then the Chapter review and then the flashcards. It's going to be one brutal weekend. Well i've written enough i must go bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment