Thursday, May 20, 2010

T3Blog84 Socials Second

Hello. So socials was the second best class of the day today. That doesn't usually happen, but applied skills made up for all the horrible classes. In applied skills i finished my rocket (except for the igniter) and then played table tenis with Ben and Jasmine on one of the tables in the classroom. It was so much fun. I beat Ben, but Jasmine creamed both of us really badly. After that was foods. Foods wasn't actually that bad, but PE changed my opinion. During foods, the lab wasn't bad, the fish was okay. The fries were better, but i guess i ate too much and the next class was LANGARA. During PE, we went straight to Langara and i guess i hadn't digested my food quick enough. By the time i finished my stomach was hurting really badly. Quite horrible, my ears started ringing.....So that's why socials is the second best class of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment