Tuesday, May 4, 2010

T3Blog68 I will blog

Today you asked me why i wasn't blogging as much any more. Or your exact words were "How are you and people i don't teach in common?" Me = "How?" You = "Neither of you send me blogs."
The statement is true, but that doesn't mean i haven't been doing them. It's just that lately i've been busy and when i write my blog i'm too lazy to send it to you. It only gets published and I haven't sent it to you in a while. I"m pretty sure i'm up to date though. Anyways, Busker Fest today was better, but i think we should have an MC of some sort that can get people's attention. It might work. The people in the caf. did watch us, but that's all they did. And people on the second floor don't even bother to watch. It's quite annoying if we perform and they ignore......I feel minuscule! Anyways, socials was fun, we watched this video about appollo trying to land on the moon. TRYING, but i don't think it succeeded. Then, in foods we took notes and ......that's all. In PE we played various games including this game called Mosh Ball or something. It's related to dodge ball i just don't know how. Anyways, i must go......my brother mysteriously started throwing up.....i hope it isn't food poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment