Monday, May 3, 2010

T3Blog67 Busker Flop

I'm not saying the first day of the Busker Fest was bad or anything, it's just that my group didn't perform up to my standards. Well, for starters the singers (me and Nat) were sort of off key because we couldn't hear the instrumentals. Normally we'd change our voices to the music, but since we can't hear it we don't know if it's the same tune/pitch/octave even. So anyways, i'm hoping we can get a mike of some sort and then stand closer to the players so that we can hear then and that we'll be heard as well. Today was pretty bad. Not in the sense that it was actually bad, but i don't know what i mean by "Bad." Whatever you want to make it i guess. Science in the morning, it wouldn't be so boring if we didn't take notes the whole time. Can't we do something fun?? English.....test.....don't ask about the last section. That essay writing thing (or written part not really essay i guess) was brutal. The topic that you had to argue against or fore was "Life is a walking shadow." I don't even know what that means. I kept going on and on about how we're shadows in life......there were three minutes left and i still have 2 paragraphs left to write. I basically wasted my time trying to construct a good first and second paragraph and also thinking of how to interpret the phrase given. It didn't work out well. Everything else was pretty straight forward though. Hope i did good. French = earthquake drill. Math = got our test back. Didn't fail it! 33/38. It's 86%. Soooo happy. Then i had track after school. I worked on science the rest of the day and now i'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment