Sunday, May 2, 2010

T3Blog64 Nothing but Nothing

So today i woke up pretty and my day was.....okay i guess. First i had breakfast, the usual, and then i started watching TV. After that my friend called and i played outside with her aunt's dog, my dog, her and I. The two dogs had a lot of fun ... after spending our time outside we went to her house. I beat her at these really ancient video games (from Atari) like ping pong and soccer (ancient soccer). So anyways, when i came home it was around 5:30. I, then, read some of the Midsummer night's dream book and then I worked on science. I finished half of the diagram and then started working on the analogy project. I'm hoping on finishing the science cell analogy project by Tuesday because i have track basically every other day after that. Tomorrow i may work on it, but i doubt it. I want to work on the science diagram and notes and stuff first. Anyways, near the end of the day (being 10ish) i started reading a book i had lying around. Let me tell you....that was a huge mistake. I kept reading....and reading.....and reading. Next thing i new it was 4am. I woke up the next day at 10:30 (pretty good considering my sleeping style).

No comments:

Post a Comment