Thursday, May 13, 2010

T3(super)blog77 One Short Movie

Hello, so today was a good day. It went by realy fast though. Like one of those short movies that end too soon and you end up watching another one because you think you have a lot of time on your hands. Or maybe that's just me. Anyways, it was a day 2 today and science started everything off. I realize now that we have approzimately a week for each chapter left in the textbook. I think i should go ahead a little so it won't be as overwhelming later on. We'll see though, i don't know how it'll turn out because i have enough homework as it is. Science was one big note taking class. Very boring. I don't know how many more i can put up with. It's really quite a struggle to keep up with the same routine over and over again. She should just give us free time in class to work on things we have to do for science. At least i can get some work done then. Anyways, after science, there was the big performance for english. I was so excited. My nerves weren't even that bad, i guess when it comes to acting i'm okay. We did great, and i think the backdrop really boosted our mark up. In the end of it all i got 39 out of 40 for my acting part. I think it's out of more marks, but i don't have the criteria sheet so i wouldn't know. After english (and lunch) i worked on the french project for french class. My group, vanessa, winnie, and Vania aren't very far on the script. In fact we haven't started that yet. Speaking of which i have to ask my mom if they can all come over to my house on Sunday. We did work, but didn't get much done. After french was math. I understand math, some-what. now i just have to finish the homework. I'm going to try and get some good marks from mr. c. It's pretty difficult for me at least. I need teaching for the normal grade 9 curiculum as well as the enriched stuff. But he only goes over the enriched stuff. Over the weekend i guess i'll review that. You see how many things accumulate? Now i have science package, math homework, and french skit to work on over the weekend. Not to mention the socials essay which is coming up, i just don't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment