Sunday, May 30, 2010

T3Blog92 Debate!

So today was like a 3 hour day. During science we started out Karyotype lab. Then in english we got assigned a huge project due in about a week. I should start working on that, but i know i won't start until next weekend, when i won't have anymore time left. In french i just watched other peoples oral projects. Then in math i played chess with Vanessa and won! So happy.....Anyways after school was the big Debate tournament. I'll skip a few hours ahead and talk about my first debate. I talked for about 5 and a half minutes on the first debate about .....well i forgot the resolution, but i'm pretty sure vanessa and I won. The second debate was a close one. I talked for all 8 minutes including 15 seconds over time and i think i did pretty well. Unfortunately we lost. Then the last resolution -- TH would force oil company workers to bike to work everyday. It was such a funny resolution. I'm also pretty sure Vanessa and I won this debate as well. I'm not sure though. Anyways, after all our debates were done we watched the finals for the Seniors and then i went home. By the time i got home it was 8:30! I can't believe i stayed after school for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment