Sunday, March 28, 2010

T3(super)Blog30 Busy bees don't know the meaning of work





I should be named the Busy Bee this week (kidding though...never say it aloud). I actually did a lot of homework today. And i don't mean the "doing homework in front of the tv" homework, i mean the "in your room with the door closed" homework. I was in my room for 3 hours, finishing off math, english, and social studies. I didn't get to science today, but i have accomplished much! While finishing off math homework i only had one troubling question (which was a ray of hope in the foggy abyss i am in during my math class). I'll probably ask either Mary or my cousin about it. I don't know who knows more, but one of them should know. It depends who i talk to first. For English i finally managed to finish that poem (not even well at that). I also finished a bunch of questions in a worksheet i didn't do because i was away. The socials questions were the only things i know i did well at finishing because there were only 3 questions and the answers were obvious. Today i also bought my new bike!!!! This reminds me i also finished reading Da Vinci Code.... How did i finish so much in one day? Well the fact that i got 6 hours of sleep today should explain much. For the other 18 hours of the day i was being a very productive person. Anyways, I have sighed for the last time today. Good-byE.

No comments:

Post a Comment