Thursday, March 25, 2010

T3Blog27 Early Bird

I know you must be surprised because i wrote this blog before 10pm! I'm pretty proud of myself because i'll get to sleep early today! One thing about today that i sort of regret is making such a big deal of Eugene pulling Karmyn's hair. I think i might have upset him.....I'll apologize tomorrow. I hope he isn't too mad at me. I don't think so, but who knows. Another thing I sort of regret is not going to track today. I decided to go to debate because i haven't gone in a while. Apparently some people got their jersey's, i guess i'll end up with the badly fitting one. Anyways, i guess this is a day to talk about regrets....Well i guess i regret that i got my locker in that darn locker alley. It's the worst place to have a locker. It's not so much the location, but the people surrounding the area. The MYer's are okay, but the other loud people who have screaming contests are starting to irritate my head. Any other regrets.... nope.....wait! I regret not being fully prepared for writing my socials essay a few weeks ago. Maybe I should move on to things i find i didn't regret, maybe even that i found very impressive. Hmm.... actually maybe next time a good TV show is coming that i don't want to miss. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment