Sunday, February 7, 2010

T2(super)Blog68 Dun, Du Dun Dun DUNNN!!!












Hello!!!! yaayy... Last day of school!!! I mean last day before the weekend. I can't wait to sleep.....Shania's message is so true "live for Sleep". Nothing better than it. So today, being a day 1, i went to foods class first. We worked on something which i can't remember and then i went to PE. This was the last day for gymnastics and we got tested on our last gymnastics equipment. It was very fun. Very, Very, Fun. It was so fun that i can't even write anymore about it. At this point i think you can tell i'm stretching for words to write. Gosh, it's been a long week. Waaahhhhh. i won't be able to sleep in tomorrow because i'm volunteering the whole day at sunset. I just complained, i don't think i do that very often. Or maybe not as often as other people. "Accept the fate brought on to you, and deal with it". I don't know where that came from, but i'm just writing anything that comes to mind. Talk about speed blogging. 100 words a minute. I should be done by now then.... So after PE was social studies. We handed in our maps and were off to note taking for the Napoleon essay test. I hope it isn't next week. I won't be able to write it next week. Too many things to do!! Speaking of too many things to do i also have to do some sort of math thing for the results of the carbon challenge. I'll probably send the results to eugene later on to make it into a graph, if he can. I don't actually know when the due date for the big poster graph thing is. Anyways i should go. Need. Sleep. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment