Sunday, February 21, 2010

T2Blog82 My trip to down town

Hey! It's finally friday and today i went to downtown to make the most of all that was free and fun! My mom wanted to go to the museum first to see the da vinci stuff. It was a bunch of Da vinci's drawing of the body and basically the research he did on the human body when we cut them open....shivers down my spine. Good thing none of the pictures were in color. I was feeling pretty queesy during the da vinchi exibit, but when we moved on to the other body stuff if was worse! Sculptures......about the insides of a person. It was brutal to see. There was one painting on intestines and red stuff.....my brother almost made me look. Anyways, after that we roamed around and watched curling for 15 minutes (after that i became very bored). I wanted to go on the zipline, but they had stopped taking people because there was too much wait. I think the maximum wait is 7 hours! That is a lot. I wanted to go really badly, but.....was it really worth it?
Anyways, fun day, but now i'm tired. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment